This Policy is designed to inform you about how your personal information is collected, managed, and used. Etruscan does not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.
An overview of Etruscan, Inc.’s (“Etruscan”) privacy practices is set forth below. Please feel free to contact Etruscan if you have any questions.
This Policy applies to personal information we obtain from individuals interacting with Etruscan and the Site, products, services, and applications.
Etruscan provides access to the Policy by:
- Linking to it throughout the Site;
Incorporating it into our contracts, agreements, and other documents as necessary or appropriate.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Etruscan collects some information that is personal (i.e., information that identifies an individual either alone or in combination with other data). Etruscan also collects non- personal information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual person, we treat that combination as personally identifiable information (“PII”).
Etruscan obtains personal information when you or someone acting on your behalf provides it to us. We also collect information when you use Etruscan services.
The following are examples of the type of personal information that may be collected directly from you (or someone acting on your behalf):
Contact information (including name, email address, mailing address, telephone, and fax number);
- Shipping, billing, and other information provided in connection with the purchase or delivery of Etruscan house plans (“Plans”) and services;
- Information about transactions with us (such as purchase history) and use of our products and services; and
- Username, password, and other information used to verify identity.
Activities on the Site and usage patterns of Plans and services (including referring URLs, dates and times of website visits, and clickstream data such as information commonly recorded in web server logs) may be the type of information that may be collected by Etruscan from your web browser or from interactions with our Plans and services.
Etruscan uses “cookies” to remember user preferences and to maximize the performance of the Site and services. Additionally, cookies help us to identify returning users.
Cookies may also be used to control the type and frequency of ads, promotions, or other marketing messages the customer views. These ads may be placed by Etruscan or third-party advertising companies which are our vendors. Etruscan also uses “web beacons” (small transparent image files) to count visitors to the Site and analyze how visitors use the Site. The information collected is generally anonymized and is not used to identify any particular user.
Etruscan also maintains log files of the traffic on the Site to record the information you or your browser send when you visit the Site. These log files may include information such as your requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your system.
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Etruscan uses the information we collect in ways that serve your security needs and privacy preferences, including to:
- Establish and manage Etruscan accounts;
Collect and process payments and complete transactions;
Provide customer support, manage subscriptions, and respond to requests,
questions and comments;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, sales, surveys, and other offers and promotions;
- Customize, measure, and improve the Site, products, services, and advertising;
Analyze and develop new services;
Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
Prevent detect, identify, investigate, respond, and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies; and
Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
Etruscan may share personal information with:
- Other companies for the purposes described in this Policy, such as to: (i) provide services and joint content; (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies; and (iii) guide decisions about Etruscan products, services, and communications;
- Authorized service providers and online business affiliates who perform services for Etruscan (including data storage, sales, marketing, fraud investigations, and bill collection) based on Etruscan’s instructions. These third parties may only use or disclose personal information obtained from Etruscan to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal obligations;
- Third parties with your consent. Etruscan does not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission; and
- Other business entities legally related to Etruscan or any third party that may take over all or part of Etruscan’s functions in the future (provided that such party agrees to use such personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy). In the event that Etruscan is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. This Policy will apply to your information as transferred to the new entity.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, Etruscan may also preserve or disclose your information if Etruscan believes that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Etruscan’s rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s request (including a government’s request), to disclose your information.
When Etruscan shares personal information with a third party, the third party must contractually agree to comply with privacy and security standards at least as stringent as Etruscan’s when we are handling similar data. When you provide data directly to the third party, the processing is based on their standards (which may not be the same as Etruscan’s) and your own independent relationship with that provider.
Etruscan uses administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information it collects and processes. Etruscan’s security controls are designed to maintain an appropriate level of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Etruscan or Etruscan’s online business affiliate handles payment card data in a manner consistent with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT INACCURACIES
You can access and correct the personal information in your profile. Alternatively, you may request reasonable access to your personal information by contacting Etruscan as indicated below.
The time periods for which Etruscan retains your personal information depend on the purposes for which the information is used. Etruscan will keep your personal information for as long as you are a user of our services and, thereafter, for no longer than is required by law, reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request. In certain limited circumstances, Etruscan may be required to retain data and personal information (such as for tax, litigation (threatened, anticipated, or actual), or if required by law enforcement).
STORAGE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The information collected may be stored and processed in servers in the United States and wherever Etruscan and our service providers have facilities around the globe.
Etruscan complies with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Etruscan does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the proper parental consent.
UPDATING THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Etruscan reserves the right to update this Policy at any time by posting additions or modifications on this web page. If at any point Etruscan decides to use personal information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, Etruscan will notify users by email, via a prominent notice on the Site, or other such means. Appropriate consent, where required, will be sough prior to the new use.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Etruscan. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices. Etruscan is not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Etruscan, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
You expressly consent to Etruscan’s processing of information as described in this Policy when you:
- Visit and/or provide information to us through the Site;
- In addition, by using and interacting with Etruscan products, services, or Site, you affirmatively consent to the collection and processing of personal information in accordance with this Policy and by automated means, such as cookies or web beacons.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, or would like to update information or your preferences, please contact Etruscan at:
199 North Capitol Blvd., Suite 602
Boise, ID 83702
Last Updated: 9/4/2015